Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taco Fundraiser -- AN AMAZING TURNOUT!!! Part 7 of 7

Last but not least...A HUGE THANK YOU to YLHS for letting us host the event at their beautiful campus. Zack would be a sophomore this year, every time I go to the school I am reminded how lucky he is to be a part of this high school. Thank you to ASB and the wrestling team who promoted, advertised, made signs for the event. To the principle and vice principle Jennifer Graves who has personally been a big support to me. I cannot forget Jason Keeler You were a key person in pulling this whole event together.
Lastly to the Yorba Linda community! I look at those pictures and I think ALL those people came out to support "my boy" I feel blessed to live and be a part of a community like this one. You have given my son 6 months worth of physical therapy. What a gift. My deepest appreciation. Thank you to everyone.
~Amber





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive