Saturday, May 28, 2011

Adron's Knee Surgery

Adron's knee surgery Wednesday morning went well the Dr. said. He's been recovering at home the last 3 days and is doing good. Thank you! to all who prayed for him. Were hoping for a full recovery of his knee so he can go back to doing the things he loves. He will be working from home for the next few weeks. These pictures were taken at the hospital, I thought it was funny seeing Adron in a "dress" (hospital gown) haha. I have to say it was hard walking into the hospital room, didn't think I'd get emotional over it but it was a uncomfortable reminder of when Zack and I lived there. (Different hospital) but the same equipment, procedures and smells. I am reminded just how far we have come in a year. Zack's actual 1-year date is May 31 (tues) not sure do I cry or have a celebration of life party? Maybe both.
~Amber










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive