Monday, December 6, 2010

Some Great Moments...

I happened across these photos taken about one year ago. Even though its a little hard to see these, at the same time I Love them. I Love looking at Zack and seeing him becoming a man. It's strange when your kids pass you up in height and weight. Zack has always had that leadership personality. He is decisive and determined when he sets his mind to something he does it. Zack is NOT a complainer (didn't get that from me) haha He truly has NEVER once complained about his injury. He get frustrated or upset at the circumstances but has never ask "why me" Zack continues to show me how amazingly strong he is. He has had an unwavering focus since the day of the accident. I know that with God and Zacks determination he will continue to move forward. I'm reminded again how lucky I am to have my boy.
~Amber




2 comments:

  1. Oh Amber! Good times, great pics!! Zacks spirit is just SO amazing!! You guys are a strong, surviving family! Still praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These times WILL return! In the meantime, you are creating new wonderful memories. There are so many people that love you guys and are praying for complete restoration of you ZACK and for continued strength, comfort and peace for all of you. Keep Pressing In. You are all true warriors for Christ and heroes to many. Merry CHRISTmas.

    Love Jeff, Tamara, Jon, Jake

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive