Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tough Week

This has definitely been a very trying week on many different levels, I know I need to re-focus my thinking back on the positive.

One good thing is I mentioned a few posts ago that I was getting up at night with Zack sometimes 4-5x's A friend of mine made a suggestion (she also has a injured son) I took a queen size sheet and rolled it so its long and skinny then after Zacks positioned at night I tuck it under each side of the bed, when his legs "spasm" in the middle of the night his legs hit the sheet and he is able to slowly lower them back down, instead of them curling up, its allowed me (and him for the most part) to get a full nights sleep. That's been a big help. I have a great video clip I'll be posting soon too...amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive